Saturday, February 15, 2020

Dude, Where Have You Been? Pt. 2

Continuing with my monthly Medium digest

Don't Get Anchored In this post I briefly talk about the phenomenon of anchoring, where we base our estimates, ratings, and opinions on what we've already been told instead of our objective review.

Let's Talk About Management Style in which I do just that, duh!

I Failed as an Uber/Lyft Driver I put in my hours and my miles, but in the end, being a driver for Uber and Lyft just wasn't something I could be good at.

Anybody Remember Newsvine? Newsvine was my first social media love.

Is Star Trek Fandom Really Divided Across Generational Lines? We surveyed Star Trek fans to determine whether there were generational differences in their preferences. After collecting over 3500 responses, we analyzed the results.

There you have it. If you've read all of those, you're caught up on what I've been doing over the past couple of months. Moving forward, I will post a new Medium digest each month on or about the 8th of the month. All of the links will be for free viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment