Monday, February 11, 2019

Why am I on MeWe?

Yes, I have an account on MeWe. Yes, I know about the white nationalists, libertarians, and racists who call it home. I also know of a great many people I've come to know on G+ over the last 8 years who have migrated their as their new home. My presence there is so I can remain in contact with these people. Unfortunately, there isn't a single place G+ refugees have moved to. We're scattering all over for various reasons. My own new home will be my blog, but I will be crossposting to other platforms such as MeWe, Pluspora, Twitter, and to a lesser extent, Facebook. I can't force people to follow my blog, but I can make it easier for them to find my content by crossposting to platforms they might also use. As such, I'm on MeWe. If you're there, you'll see links to my content from time to time. I might also comment on your posts. You can also find me on Pluspora, Twitter, and Facebook and I will be more than happy to engage with you on those platforms as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment